- The Site and its information, materials, and functions (the “Content”) are designed to comply with laws and regulations of the United States (the “U.S.”). Although accessible by others, the Site and the Content are intended for access and use by U.S. residents only. Silvergate makes no representation that the Content or the Site are appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
- The Content may, from time to time, contain information relating to various medical conditions, treatments, and pharmaceuticals. This Site does not purport to provide you with medical advice of any kind whatsoever. You are advised to consult a physician or other medical professional for advice regarding any medical condition or treatment thereof. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DESCRIBED IN THE SITE. SILVERGATE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
- Certain sections of the Site contain information about Silvergate’s products, which are not available in all countries. Approved indications, dosages, restrictions, and product presentations may vary from country to country where such products are sold. Information that Silvergate publishes on the Internet may contain references or cross-references to Silvergate products, programs, and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Silvergate intends to announce such products, programs, or services in your country. Consult your local Silvergate business contact for information regarding the products, programs, and services that may be available to you. Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions, and labeling are of U.S. origin.
- The Content contains information and statements that are forward-looking and involve risk and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risk associated with the inherent uncertainty of pharmaceutical research, product development and commercialization, the impact of competitive products, patent, product liability and third-party reimbursement risk associated with the pharmaceutical industry, and other risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ from such forward-looking information.
- You may browse the Site and download the Content. You may use downloaded Content only for personal, non-commercial use, provided any copy of the Content that you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained herein. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, further modify, or use in any other manner any of the Content for any other purpose whatsoever, without the express written permission of Silvergate. Each website to which the Site links remains subject to its own copyright notice. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Silvergate copyright.
- The Content contained in the Site, including text, graphics, links, or other items, are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or freedom from computer virus. Silvergate does not warrant the adequacy, currency, accuracy, or completeness of the information and materials included in the Site or in third-party sites linked to or from this Site, or that the functions provided will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Silvergate expressly disclaims any obligation to update the Content. Silvergate expressly disclaims any liability for any errors or omissions in the Content included in the Site or any third-party sites linked to or from this Site. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL SILVERGATE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED OR REFERENCED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Intellectual Property:
- The images and information contained in the Site are, to the fullest extent possible, copyrighted and otherwise proprietary. It is Silvergate’s policy to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including (where applicable) seeking criminal sanctions.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in different type or with the trademark symbol, are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks owned by or licensed to Silvergate, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or related companies. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Silvergate or such third party.
- Silvergate will retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Site and the Content and all intellectual property rights therein or attached thereto under any applicable body of law. Nothing herein shall be construed as a license to you under any Company patent, trademark, copyright, or trade secret. No title or ownership rights are transferred to you under this Agreement. You shall not, nor shall you authorize any third party to, (i) create derivative works, or alter in any way the Site or the Content, or (ii) use the Site or the Content other than as expressly set forth herein.
- Any communication, information, or material that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information and will become and remain the property of Silvergate. Silvergate, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication, information, or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and further posting. Further, Silvergate is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication, information, or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. Silvergate will not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed to by Silvergate, specifically stated on the Site, or as otherwise specifically agreed to or required by law.
- Personal data available to Silvergate through your browsing and other usage of the Site is processed only in accordance with the guidelines established in the Privacy Statement.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining and updating any information entered by you so that such information is current, complete, truthful, and accurate at all times. You represent and warrant that you will not upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise publish on or through the Site any material or information that: (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation when posted on the Site or when provided to Silvergate, or (ii) is threatening, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or profane. You agree that Silvergate has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, disclose, refuse to post, or remove at any time, for any reason in its sole discretion, any material, content, and information posted to the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Silvergate does not, and cannot, review all material, content, and information posted to the Site, and Silvergate is not responsible for any such material, content, or information posted by users of the Site. Silvergate reserves the right to remove any information or content posted by you from the Site at any time for any reason, in Silvergate’s sole discretion.
- The Site may contain links to non-Silvergate websites and third-party information. Please note that the contents of such websites and such third-party information are not controlled or influenced by Silvergate. Any such links or information are provided merely as a convenience, and Silvergate shall not be liable for any use thereof by visitors to the Site. In addition, a link to a non-Silvergate website does not mean that Silvergate endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of such website, or the consequences of your use thereof.
- Silvergate reserves the right to alter the content of the Site in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
Copyright and Trademark Statement
The images and information contained in this website are, to the fullest extent possible, copyrighted and otherwise proprietary. It is the policy of Silvergate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Silvergate”) to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including (where applicable) seeking criminal sanctions.
Silvergate hereby authorizes you to copy materials, documents, or pages published by Silvergate on this website for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained herein. Any other reproduction, retransmission, modification, or use of this Site’s contents requires the prior written consent of Silvergate. Each website to which this Site links remains subject to its own copyright notice. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Silvergate copyright.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in different type or with the trademark symbol, are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks owned by or licensed to Silvergate, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or related companies. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks.
The use or misuse of the Trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.